LUK144PL | PORTAL SPOŁECZNOŚCIOWY DLA GRACZY

-[FFD]-benyamindr / -FoM-0n!0n [UNBANNED]

Tutaj możesz złożyć prośbę o odbanowanie.

-[FFD]-benyamindr / -FoM-0n!0n [UNBANNED]

Postprzez benyamindr » 29 sie 2014 1:12

siema all,
first i want to write an apology to 'qHp-blend for the way i behaved in server, i had not the right and im sorry.
secondly i would like to write about how all of this started.
some of you may know me as -FoM-benyamindr but when Fom was still active i was using also this one -FoM-0n!0n and i had them put on keybind. my brother who plays very rare has also keybinded his nick Red.
it all started when i was alone in the server like 6-7 days ago (don't remember exact time) on deagle map with 3 bots... one on my team 2 in other one and u know how easy is to kill the boots... when blend entered the server i was already having a score of over 200/20 or something like that.. i don't remember exactly and i didn't make screenshot.
also when he entered i killed him few times then some other players came in and after few seconds i got a ban with no reason or warning... i tried to reconnect with my usual nick ffd-benyamindr cause i thought he made a mistake and so he can see it was me and to let me in. but it never happened so i went in the ffd server and played there for few minutes when blend came in ffd server also. then i asked him why he baned me on polish server.. i also changed the nick to fom-onion and back few times so he can see its me and i kept asking him why he banned me on polish... after a time.. i think it was already the second map since we both played in ffd server and he answered me something like this: u have no ban in polish server. then i said to him like.. aham ok thx...
That was episode one!
And now prepare for the second episode witch is even longer and more exciting!!
i think it was yesterday when i entered polish ctf again... it was stack map and this time i didnt even had good score or something... i just played normaly when out of the blue a bann!!! first i did was to reconnect thinking i timed out or something... then i open console and i see written blend banned u!.... (no reason given and no spectateing) omg all the angriness in the world came down on me and i immediately restarted my internet connection to get new ip and i entered in server and i voted blend out and i gave the reason like this: idiot admin ... or something like that... he baned me again lol then i got new ip again and i entered again server with some nick like: pls_no_bann and i started to ask blend why he banned me and i told him i am -[FFD]-benyamindr the real one and to please give a reason at least and after few more times i asked him then he told me its for cheating... if i remember well he said he has demo of me with angle aim and some other stuff i don't remember and that also some other admin (Tygrysica^ i think) has a demo of me with cheats.... ye... like that is even posible... i will only say this one time: i never ever cheated and i never plan to do so!
so thats what happened .... i admit my fault, i acted on rage and i know it was wrong to change ip to enter server again and that i talked that way to an fellow semiadmin, i know how difficult it is sometimes to make your job, keep server clean and enjoyable for all players but i also believe in doing it fairly for all and i'm sorry to say that i didn't feel i was treated even as an anonymous player, i felt like he had something against me personally and that was the cause of my outburst of rage
the main reason i write here is to please show me those famous demos cause you made me so curious lol
the other reason is in consideration for all the nice polish players and admins that try to keep TO alive especialy luk144pl and tomek_nysa
benyamindr

Re: -[FFD]-benyamindr / -FoM-0n!0n

Postprzez LUK144PL » 29 sie 2014 22:55

I'm trying to learn everything but it turned out that the ban was not correct and the mistake of someone else. You unbanned.
ObrazekObrazek
ObrazekObrazek
ObrazekObrazek
LUK144PL
Administrator

Postprzez benyamindr » 29 sie 2014 23:07

thank you luk :* you are the best !
benyamindr

Postprzez LUK144PL » 30 sie 2014 20:02

Go ahead :)